Monday, July 2, 2007

I Found a Great Book!

Hey everyone! I found a fantastic book and I totally reccomend it. It's going to be made into a movie, so if you don't like reading that's fine too. Its called "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" by Ally Carter. I really reccomend it, it's about a teenage girl who goes to an exclusive school called the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women in Roseville. Public school kids all think that its a school for stuck-up rich girls, but what they don't know is that the girls that go there are all spies-in-training. I'd tell you more, but I don't want to ruin it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just bought the book at B&N. I would start it now, but I need to get into Harry Potter reading mode for book 7.

Alexxis said...

Cool if you finish it let me know what you think!